Do you know what Covid19 Travel Insurance is?
Well, let me tell you about it.
THIS IS NO LONGER VALID
The Andalusian Government is promoting another incentive to help the hospitality industry and is welcomed with open arms to all the legally established registered hospitality businesses within the Andalusian Province.
From January 1st 2021 to 30th June 2022 the regional government have introduced a Covid19 insurance for all international travellers to the Andalusian region, the policy will cover you for the following;
- If you get tested as positive for Covid19 the policy will then cover you for medical, surgical and pharmaceutical costs as well as hospitalization up to a total of €4,000 per person.
Repatriation and transport
- The policy covers the cost for repatriation to your home country for further medical treatment or in the event of death.
- Ambulance costs to and from the holiday destination to the hospital prescribed by the doctor.
- You are covered if you have to go into self-isolation during your stay.
- The policy will pay costs up to a maximum of €5,000 for 15 days.
- Costs for your spouse, partner or close relative.during the length of your stay.
Who is covered
- Patient-refers to the person diagnosed with Covid19
- Companion-refers to the spouse, cohabiting partner, as well as family members (parents, grandparents, children and grandchildren) of both members of the couple.
Who is NOT covered
- You are not covered to stay with friends and families only in registered accommodation.
Where you can stay
- Touristic apartments
- Registered rural accommodation.
The property must be registered with the Andalusian Government and have a registration number on their website.
You know where you can come and stay now, Yes at Villa Andalucia you will see our Business registration is listed on every page of our website.
To qualify for the policy you must be:
- Non-resident and travelling as an international tourist.
- You must stay in registered and regulated accommodation.
- It covers you if you arrive via air, land or sea
- There is no age limit.
How much is this going to cost me?
NOTHING! the policy is free to all non-resident foreign tourists visiting Andalucia during 2021.(it may get extended by a further 6 months)
Majority of insurance policies have an excess, this policy has an excess of €100 payable for healthcare.
This Covid19 health insurance policy is not to replace any other travel policy it is an addition for you.
How do I apply for it?
All you need to do is take a copy of the policy and make sure you are staying in a registered property.
More information can be found HERE which is the official Andalusian Tourist board site.
All you need to do now is go ONLINE and book your holiday!
If you have any questions you would like to ask me please feel free to contact me, check out the Contact Us at the bottom of this page.
Watch a video of me explaining about the insurance