Pick up service (if required ) from Malaga airport, check in and getting to know Competa village.
Day 2 Ronda & the Brave Bull Folk/ Gastronomy
Bulls are one of the Spanish items, and Andalusia is one of the best bull breeding regions in Spain. In a land with a long of history and tradition related with the brave bull,we will observe these amazing animals on its semi freedom habitat, “La Dehesa”, where they will become fighting bulls.
This is a cultural guided visit around the Art of Bullfighting in the city of Ronda by professionals of the sector. Ronda is the cradle of the Goyesca bullfighting style (the most artistic) and a place with a very long history across all the Mediterranean civilizations that you cannot miss.
[There will not be any kind of animal abuse during this activity]
09.00 h Pick up from Villa Andalucia and transport to Ronda.
10.00 h Breakfast (30 min)
11.30 h Guided tour to the semi-freedom habitat: La Dehesa
14.00 h Tapas lunch & wine
15.30 h Guided tour to Ronda’s Bullring
17.00 h Free evening
20.30 h Transport back to Villa Andalucia Note:
Timing subject to flexible adaptation based on group specific interests or needs
The experience: “Ronda & the Brave Bull” includes:
• Transportation for all the participants during the experience, including pick up at Villandalucia in Competa. In case that there is no need of pickup service, there will be a designated meeting point.
• Breakfast during the trip in a traditional “Venta” restaurant.
• Learning the process that makes the semi-free bull become a fighting bull. Guided visit in 4WD vehicle through the Dehesa, (Natural park), to experience closely the natural bravery of this beautiful animal, of its calves, as well as of the the Pure Andalusian Horses grazing free. This is an authentic and unforgettable incursion into the everyday life in the Mediterranean Dehesa. We will have a number of stops along this route to take pictures and feel the natural environment where the fighting bull lives, in addition to the stops at the Testing Bullfighting Ring, at the cattle farming facilities and at the horses exercising and exhibition ring.
• Traditional local Tapas lunch in the City Center of Ronda (drinks included).
• Guided tour to Ronda’s bullring (built in the 18th Century), the birthplace of the Goyesca Bullfighting Style, that mixes up historical and cultural topics. Express Master Class: Introduction to the Art of Bullfighting.
• Free evening to get to know this amazing city of romantic poets, bandoleros, muslims and renaissance architecture.
Day 3 Free
Enjoy your free time, relax at Villa Andalucia, discover Nerja and its caves, Frigiliana and the muslim past, Granada and the Alhambra … take a dip in the beach, hike around these beautiful mountains … We will be pleased to give you all the information you need. Ask us for advice!!
Day 4 Flamenco
Flamenco is music, dance and singing, but it is also passion, culture and history. Andalusia can be discovered through Flamenco and its Andalusian masters. Get introduce in this art and fell it learning to distinguish the different Flamenco Styles (“Palos”). Practice these rhythms and enjoy the dancers movements dressed on with their beautiful Flamenco dresses.
Next time you are in a Flamenco Show you will be marking the Flamenco rhythm at the party!
17.00 h Pick up from Villa Andalucia and transport to Nerja
18.00 h Getting to know the traditional and beautiful flamenco dresses in a local commercial
19.30 h Flamenco Masterclass
20.30 h Thematic dinner
22.30 h Flamenco Show
00.00 h Transport back to Villa Andalucia
Note: Timing subject to flexible adaptation based on group specific interests or needs
The experience “Flamenco within Reach” includes:
• Transportation for all the participants during the experience, including pick up at Villandalucia in Competa. In case there is no need of pickup service, there will be a designated meeting point.
• Visit to a local Flamenco dresses’ shop to learn about the dresses, expressions and movement.
• Introduction to the Flamenco fundamentals through an interactive master class by a local flamenco professor. Interactive Master class: “Getting to know the Flamenco styles: Los palos”.
• Thematic dinner in an Andalusian Flamenco tavern; consisting in typical products of the “flamenco tablao”: Wine, local cheese, Serrano ham, Roasted chorizo (Hell style), Spanish omelette, etc. Drinks included.
• Learn about Flamenco with a live performance in a timeless environment while enjoying local wines. This is a gorgeous place to feel a cultural immersion in some of the essences of the Andalusian region as the stage is in an old olive oil mill, restored into a flamenco hall (tablao).*
* Subject to availability. Alternative place of the same category will be guaranteed.
Day 5 Drop off service to the airport of Malaga
It was a pleasure to guide your Smart Holidays in Andalusia. Please come back soon, there is much more to discover in Andalusia!